Slider

Home-made Cheese Cookies

Wednesday, June 7, 2017


I am a cookie monster. Nowadays I have tried to cut down my cookie consumption and instead of buying cookies at my groceries' I have started to bake my cookies.

First of all it needs a bit of effort to make them, secondly you know exactly what's inside them. That all means that I don't eat them so much and they are kind of healthier as there're no articial preservatives for example.

Sweet cookies are my all time favourite oens, but this afternoon I was more for savoury ones. The cheese cookies I baked were no means light & healthy...




Cheese cookies

100g parmesan
1 tbls flour (I used gluten-free)
1 tsp baking powder
75g butter
1 egg
50g blue cheese

Grate the parmesan. Add the flour & baking powder and then the butter (room temperature) and egg. Mix them all and crumble the blue cheese to the dough.
Line 2 baking sheets parchment paper. Scoop out dough with a teaspoon. Leave some space between the cookies as they will spread. Bake them in the preheated oven in 175 C for about 12 minutes, or until they got nice colour.





Super easy! Great with afternoon tea!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan